Saturday 12 January 2013

A Chocoholic's Dream


I LOVE chocolate and let’s face it, who doesn’t!!!


I have been to many a chocolate café but the most recent was the Guylian Belgian chocolate café on the rocks. Just around the corner from the beautiful views of circular quay it’s the best place to stop and get your chocolate fix. The café hosts a range of delectable desserts guaranteed to make your taste buds drool just by looking at them.
We went on a clear day for brunch and I had the pleasure of enjoying a ‘bombe au chocolat’ with a ‘dark chocolate milkshake’ …mmmmm… if the view wasn’t worth it, this definitely was.  

 
 
The Guylian Belgian Café on the Rocks
 
Bombe au chocolat

The multitude of textures in this French dessert will leave you wanting more.

 


Me and my friend both got the dark chocolate milkshake and she commented “It’s tastes like real chocolate. not just the chocolate flavor” I don’t think I could have put it better myself.


If it were up to  me that would have been be the start of me sampling every type of dessert they had but the prices do the Sydney City justice, so I highly recommend this café if you ever want to treat yourself or someone special ;D

 

~Mishal

No comments:

Post a Comment