Saturday 19 January 2013

VARIETY- is that what you are looking for?

 

If you are looking for some variety in food- no need to think. Just go to your nearest Thai restaurant. You will have all the variety you need there. Thai food needs no introduction. It has been a huge hit in Australia with Thai restaurants in many suburbs. Thai food is known for its balance of fundamental taste senses (sour, sweet, salty, and bitter) in the overall meal and its beautiful presentation.

 

My favourite dishes are Pad Thai noodles and Tom yum prawn soup.

 

 

 

 I’m sure these are every one's favourite, not just mine. I’m almost addicted to them. Once you've had them, I’m sure you will be craving for more!

The Thai restaurant I usually go to is called Pent Thai, in Epping. The food there is really good, cheap and you will keep going for more!

Try Thai food!

 

By - Harthika

No comments:

Post a Comment