Tuesday 15 January 2013

I scream...U scream...We all scream for Ice cream.


I have an unhealthy obsession with ice cream. Who wouldn’t love ice cream? My favourite dessert is nothing fancier or more sophisticated than a simple Ice-cream Sundae. Nothing satisfies my sweet palate more than vanilla ice-cream with hot fudge sauce, whipped cream, crushed nuts, caramelised banana, wafer biscuit and the cherry on top!



Ice cream is the only way out from Sydney’s warm and crazy weather. The warmer months are around the corner down here in Sydney and I've got ice-cream on the brain! Having said that you might not always want ice cream. so a great alternative is frozen yogurt. I usually go to Yogurberry in Epping, whenever I feel like having yogurt.



The thing I love the most about Yogurberry is that you pay by weight instead of by size. That means that I can get a large serving if I want, or a small one. Also, I can get as many toppings as I want without worrying about a giant surcharge per topping.

Mmm so good.



-Harthika

No comments:

Post a Comment